Build skills while exploring different jobs throughout the mall!
Retail, Dining, Entertainment
Vocational & Psychological Evaluations
Evaluation services work together to provide a clearer, more detailed picture of the best career path for you. Explore your work interests, discover your aptitudes and skills, and formulate a career plan.
Adult Employment Services
Benefits Analysis, Pre-Employment Training, Job Placement and Coaching, Supported Employment: Prepare for the job-seeking process, get paired with an Employment Specialist who works with you one-on-one to help you find the right job fit and smoothly transition into your new position with job coaching support.
Transition Youth Services
Paid Work Experiences, Career Camps, Work Readiness and Self-Advocacy Trainings: Learn what employers look for and how to build a path towards independence. Earn while you learn different types of jobs, and gain valuable skills.
Click Here to Fill Out the Contact Us Form
- The average length of an OJT is four to six weeks. Training length is based on employer needs and difficulty of the job.
- employU conducts a site tour to determine the number of positions available and hours per week for each position. employU will also help create job descriptions as needed, discuss the interview process, and identify ideal candidate profiles to match the open positions.
- Clients interview for the positions, and if the business agrees that the person is a good match for the opportunity, employU will place them.
- An employU employment specialist will accompany the client on their first day for support and coordination. They will also conduct regular check-ins with the client and employer to measure progress and success.
Benefits of the Program
- We pay the wages – employU is the employer of record and the clients are on our payroll.
- No liability to the host business – Liability insurance is covered by employU. Workers Compensation is covered by employU’s funding partner, Vocational Rehabilitation.
- Candidates are strategically matched to fit your business’s needs.
- There is no obligation to hire our customers after an on-the-job training is complete.