employU is a nonprofit employment service empowering customers with the knowledge, connections, and confidence required to embark on a new sustainable career. We are partnered with The Florida Division of Vocational Rehabilitation, the Agency for Persons with Disabilities, and the American Dream Employment Network. Our company is structured as a one-stop-shop offering adult employment services, youth programs, employability trainings, paid work experience, and a variety of assessments. Our services enhance a customer’s ability to successfully achieve independence by establishing a lifelong career.
employU services more than 40 Florida counties, making us the largest full service nonprofit employment service for people with disabilities.
OUR SERVICE AREA
employU services more than 40 counties in Florida, and growing! Currently, the counties we offer services in are:
- Indian River
- Palm Bay
- Palm Beach
- St. Johns
- St. Lucie
employU received its first referral in June 2012 and began servicing Seminole County, where the home office is currently located. Since then the company has continuously increased its coverage area and now serves more than 40 counties out of 20 regional offices conveniently located within a couple of miles of the local Vocational Rehabilitation Offices. employU is consistently expanding programs to meet the need of customers referred to us by Vocational Rehabilitation, The Agency for Persons with Disabilities, and the American Dream Employment Network.
employU’s staff have multiple years of experience and meet the required qualifications and background screening to work with our diverse population of customers. employU prides itself in having a family atmosphere where teamwork and relationships are valued. We feel confident that when you work with any one of employU’s team members you will feel their passion and desire to help you succeed.
Now offering services from the comfort of your own home.
- Vocation Evaluations
- WIPA Services
- Pre-Employment Training Workshops for Adult customers
- Self-Advocacy and Work Readiness Training for Youth Customers
- Career Camps
Adult Employment Services
- Employment Training: Learn how to become a professional job seeker
- Job Placement: We will help you find the right job fit.
- Job Retention: Our job coaches will assist you to ensure you have a mentor.
Transition Youth Program
- Work Readiness Training: Learn what employers look for and how to find the right job for you.
- Self Advocacy: We will teach you how to start the path towards independence.
- Paid Work-Based Learning: Earn money while you learn different types of jobs, gain valuable skills and connections.
Explore your work interests, discover your aptitudes and skills, and formulate a career plan.