Your Path to Employment
Get started with NextJob
Preparing for a new career can seem like a daunting task. Whether you are re-entering the workforce or entering it for the first time, it’s important to have the tools you need to take your best step forward onto your pathway towards a successful career. At employU, we understand that every second counts when it comes to the job-seeking process, so we have partnered with 5/3rd Bank, who is sponsoring access to NextJob, in an effort to provide career resources so you can make the most out of your employment services.
Best of all, full access to the platform is at no-cost to you!
To get started, visit www.nextjobtraining.com to register for your free account. Use the access codes below depending on your age and which employment services you will be participating in:
- Adults ages 18+ pursuing permanent careers: FT1884123717
- Students ages 14-21 with an IEP or 504 Plan in career exploration programs: FT192025850
What you get with NextJob
- Personality assessment tool to help you learn more about which career paths and work environments may suit you best
- Guided in-depth resume builder helps you learn the latest techniques, how to grab an employer’s attention quickly, and saves you hours of formatting.
- Interview skill building tool that allows you to practice with an interactive video of an employer asking questions and recording your answers
- Tips on navigating job boards, leveraging social media in the job-seeking process, and even how to follow up after an interview
There is so much to explore, so get started today and be better prepared for your career journey when you get paired up with an employU coach.
Be sure to watch the “How to use our site” video on the main page to get a quick overview for navigation and how to make the most out of the platform.
Everything you need all on one page! We put together a webpage for our customers to keep handy while they go through the job-seeking process. You find the steps in the process to becoming a customer, video library of content, access link to your NextJob account, and even community resources in your area that could be helpful to you. Be sure to keep it bookmarked for quick access! Visit www.employu.org/customer-portal to check it out.