Vocational Rehabilitation

Vocational Rehabilitation (VR) is a federal-state program that helps people who have physical or mental disabilities get or keep a job. employU is partnered with The Florida Division of Vocational Rehabilitation and is structured as a one-stop-shop offering adult employment services, youth programs, employability trainings, paid work experience, and a variety of assessments. Our services enhance a customer’s ability to successfully achieve independence by establishing a lifelong career.

Adult Employment Services Application

For adults ages 18 and up who are not currently enrolled in school, you can apply to get started with VR by completing the form below. employU will receive the application and submit it to VR on your behalf.

Before submitting an application, VR requires that individuals interested in services watch their orientation video and sign a form attesting that they did. This form is included in the application process below. To watch the video, please click here.

Transition Youth Services Application

Students ages 14-22 who are enrolled in high school or post-secondary school and receive specialized education services through an IEP or 504 Plan are eligible to participate in the Transition Youth Program. The application process requires a parent or guardian signature and the participating student. Additionally, documentation of the IEP, 504 Plan, or any other paperwork stating that the student is receiving specialized education is required to submit the application.

To proceed with the application process for Transition Youth Services, contact us through the form below. employU will send you the electronic application with an e-signature for the parent or guardian and the student. You will also be able to send us the required documentation via email or upload it directly to the electronic form. We try to make this process as seamless and easy as possible for students to get started in the program and begin receiving services.

Once employU has the completed application, we will submit it to Vocational Rehabilitation on the student’s behalf.