Best NonProfits to Work For- Second Year in a Row!
employU made the Best NonProfits to Work For list for the second year in a row! This awards program is designed to identify, recognize, and honor the best employers in the nonprofit industry. The two-part survey process consists of evaluating each organization’s workplace practices, policies, systems, demographics, and philosophy. With an emphasis on employee experience, the survey makes up approximately 75% of this evaluation. Nonprofits from across the United States entered to identify organizations where leaders have excelled in creating quality workplaces. Only the top 50 organizations make the list.
To be considered for participation, organizations had to fulfill the following eligibility requirements:
- Must be in business a minimum of 1 year;
- Must be a nonprofit organization with 501 (c)(3) status;
- Have a facility in the United States;
- Have a minimum of 15 employees in the United States; and,
- An organization may enter as a group of nonprofits or as an individual organization as long as each participating organization is a separate legal entity (separate subsidiary). Branch offices may not enter separately from their parent nonprofit unless they are separate legal entities.
This was the second year we participated in the survey process to measure employee experience and are so excited to have made the list once again! Way to go employU family!
For an in-depth look at some of the survey responses and the full list of the top 50 nonprofits to work for, read the NonProfit Times article.