employU Made the 2020 Best Nonprofits to Work For List
employU made the list of the 2020 Best NonProfits to Work For! This survey and awards program is designed to identify, recognize and honor the best employers in the nonprofit industry. Nonprofits from across the United States entered the two-part survey process to identify organizations where leaders have excelled in creating quality workplaces. Only the top 50 organizations make the cut.
To determine who makes the list, The NonProfit Times contracted with Best Companies Group to survey employees, managers and outside vendors of participating organizations on 85 questions and statements across eight categories. The Best Nonprofits are those that scored exceptionally high on average in these categories compared to those organizations that did not make the list:
1. Leadership and planning – average score of 90%
2. Culture and communications- average score of 89%
3. Role satisfaction – average score of 92%
4. Work environment- average score of 91%
5. Relationship with supervisor- average score of 92%
6. Training, development and resources- average score of 85%
7. Pay and benefits – average score of 90%
8. Overall engagement – average score of 93%
This was the first year we participated in the survey process to measure employee experience and are so excited to have made the list! Way to go employU family!
For an in-depth look at some of the survey responses and the full list of the top 50 nonprofits to work for, read the NonProfit Times article.